Home buyers can now get detailed information on a property via text messages. For agents, builders, and property managers, it is the most effective way to convey property listings information to potential home buyers.
CellHomeFast is a simple to use web-based system. Just log-in, add the property information, and upload the photos, which should only take a few minutes. You then put a Yard Sign or Rider Sign in front of the house (we have multiple templates and designs for you to choose from). That's it!
Our service makes the property information available to your prospects 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, in the format of a simple text message, a user-friendly mobile web page, and/or a full-featured web page depending on the type of devices used to access the information. Leads that would have picked up a traditional flyer or just driven by just need to text in the listing ID to the short code posted on the sign to get the detailed information on the listing. Agents never have to worry about running out of flyers, and home seekers will always have immediate access to the information using their SMS text capable mobile devices*.
We also offer an option that will instantly notify the listing agent of the prospective buyers cell phone numbers. The agent now has the contact information of a potential lead, and the prospective buyers are happy with the home information saved on their mobile devices, which can be carried around anywhere and shared with anyone at anytime!
As prospective buyers text in for information, these phone numbers are sent right to your mobile phone or email. The prospective buyer, in return, receives a text or MMS message from us in a few seconds, which includes all the essential information about the listed property. Also included in the links is a short URL to a website that provides even more and richer details about the listing. The user can view the URL and browse the images using a smartphone or a regular web browser.
We also provides a QR code (short for Quick Response) with every listing for any prospective home buyer who walks by or drives by and choose to quickly scan the code instead of texting in to get access to the same property information. QR codes are gaining in popularity. Initially used for vehicle manufacturing purpose, QR codes are now widely used in many industries, including advertising, telecommunications, and mobile devices industries to allow access to information quickly, easily, and more conveniently.
Our system keeps track of all the text messages that you have received, so you can contact the leads at anytime. We have different packages available to choose from depending on how many homes for sale you have at one time.
* Standard message and data rates may apply.
- Information about your property is available 24/7.
- Deliver whatever property information you want when requested.
- Capture the phone number of each inquiry.
- Great system for collecting prospects and house hunters of all kinds.
- Inexpensive, effective information delivery system.
- Puts your property information on people’s phones, no paper
- Prospects don't have to leave their car to get a brochure
- Update information (e.g., price changes) immediately instead of reprinting brochures
- Save money on copying brochures and flyers
- Save time running around refilling brochure boxes
- Capture prospects' phone numbers for easy text messaging follow-up -- price drops!
- Green - no paper, no ink, no driving to refill boxes