Quavox® innovative software will send automatic SMS messages to your customers who have opted-in to your customer list to receive promotions and text alerts of upcoming events from your business. Customers receive your sequence of promotional text messages at the time intervals that you defined.
SMS Text 'Em All
Do you know that text messages have an open rate of over 95%?. And text messages have a repspond rate of 15% to 70%. And 90% of text messages are opened within 15 minutes! That means if you sent 100 text messages, you would get 15 to 70 customers to your store, business, or event. What if you sent 1000 text messages? Could you handle 150 to 700 new customers? Remeber, text messages have no junk folders, no spam blockers; so your important messages get through when you need it to.
Because Quavox text solutions are web based software, you can set up your sms Auto Repsonder and Text 'Em All from any computer with an internet connection. There's no software to download and because it runs on our servers there are no bandwidth issues to worry about.
How does SMS Text 'Em All work?
First your customer will optin to your sms marketing program by sending a text keyword to a short code displayed on in-store signage or any advertising medium. At that point they begin to receive your sequence of marketing messages at time intervals that you defined. This could be a marketing campaign, exclusive sales announcements, sms coupons or any sequence of messages that you have set up. Our SMS Text 'Em All and Auto Responder allow you to set up as many different promotional messages as you need at any predefined interals you prefer, once a week, every 10 days, once a month, whatever you need.
- First your customer will optin to your SMS marketing program by sending a text keyword to a short code displayed on in-store signage or any advertising medium.
- As customers optin, you customer phone list is growing.
- You provide your customer list to Quavox and subcribe to our Text 'Em All program.
- You log on to Quavox website to configure your marketing campaigns, exclusive sales announcements, etc. at time invertals your prefer.
- You can set up different times for different promotions and events, once a week, every 10 days, once a month, whatever you need.
- Your customers begin to receive your sequence of marketing messages at time intervals that you defined.
- Your customers take note of the events and will show up at your business if they like the promotions.
- Your customers may even forward your SMS message to their friends, relatives.
- You have money printing brochures and flyers
Ways to use your SMS Autoresponder and Text 'Em All for Promotions
There are many ways to use an SMS Autoresponder and Text 'Em All for promotions and businesses are coming up with new uses all the time. Some ways they've been used include:
- Service Reminders - An oil change business has set up the softwares so that it sends their customers an sms coupon for an oil change three months after every visit.
- Exclusive Offers - A retail business has set up an sms program for preferred members, sending them an exclusive SMS coupon during traditional slow sales periods.
- Event Reminders - SMS has been used by movie theatres to send out listings and show times every Thursday.
- Special Offers - A nightclub sends out special offers to regular customers every Friday offering free drinks, no cover or VIP seating if the arrive before 10pm or bring three guests with them.
- Weekly Specials - A restaurant sends out menu specials for customers on Friday nights and meal coupons for traditionally slow Tuesday nights.
The SMS text messaging is an important marketing tool for many different types of businesses. It's perfect for any business that wants to regularly promote its products or services on a set schedule and let it's promotions run on auto-pilot.